Friday, 3 December 2010

Reverb10

I read on Ali's blog about reverb 1o. I thought it would be a lovely addition to my December daily. It started on the first of December. So what is it all about....


Reverb 10 is an annual event and online initiative to reflect on your year and manifest what’s next. Use the end of your year as an opportunity to reflect on what's happened, and to send out reverberations for the year ahead.

There you go. On day one we had to reflect on our word for the year. My word for the year was "activate". I sure have been a lot more active this year. I've joined the gym and have gone every week (minus one or 2 weeks when it was too busy or other things were happening). I can feel and see that I've been more active this year and I love it. I totally intend top keep going to the gym this year. I do one or 2 sessions of pump every week (weights), body balance (or yoga) and some cardio.

I've also been active in other area's which needed some attention. I do need to keep doing this next year too though.

On day 2 the prompt was about writing. Do we write every day? Can you go without? I don't write everyday but I do have a little journal that I use to reflect on every so often. I think it's a great way of focusing on positive things. We do however have a little thing happening at dinner. Every member of the family (and friends if they are having dinner with us) has to name 3 things/events that made them happy that day. People sometimes feel a bit funny when they come and eat with us and they have to participate but i found that the girls their friends start the "happy things" when they come over to have dinner now. I think it's a good tradition that we have started.

There you go.... why don't you join us, it's a fun way to reflect on the past year!!

On another note, Chris and I just came back from Ruby her class, they cooked lunch for us and turned their classroom into a little restaurants, it was so cute!!!!! They made the best naan bread, so yummy!!! I'll show some photos next time.

Better go and get the girlies.

1 comment:

Felicity said...

I loved reading this Manon. I saw this on Ali E blog yesterday and decided to play along too.
Love your creations below too :))))
hope oyu have a good weekend too.
x