Saturday, 11 December 2010

December daily. Day 5, 6 and 7.

How is everyone going with their December daily?
I am loving it. learning new things everyday which is always good!!!

Here are day 5, 6 and 7.

Day 5




Day 6




Day 7





I really love printing my journaling plus a small photo or 2 on plain cardstock. Once I discovered how to do it, it was so easy!! Love the effect!!!

Went to a scrapbooking day again with the CM ladies. On those days I don't tend to chat a lot. I don't know the ladies very well but enjoy being there and just scrap the day away. Finished 4 1/2 lay out, bit of a record there!!





Other things happening in the last few days were Lucy her end of the year concert, oh so super cute!! Bit of a shame Lucy was sitting right behind another little girl so it was hard to take a decent photo but it was gorgeous all the same. Ruby had her assembly at the same time unfortunately so we didn't hear her do her little talk but fortunately we were in time to see them do their last songs. Even Chris said on our way back that he thought he had 2 talented little sisters, too cute!!



Another super exciting thing Chris did was getting his L's!! Today we went out for a first little lesson. He was proud yet nervous. He he, it was good to finally get him behind the wheel though. This journey will be good for testing my patience I think ;)

Loving the beautiful spring weather we had today, finally a day without rain... it's a strange country we're living in... after years of drought there are floods everywhere now...

Hope you have a fantastic rest of the weekend!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lieve Manon,

Wat een mooie verhalen,ik heb ervan genoten vooral de foto's van Chris vond ik erg mooi,nu maar hopen dat het goed gaat met autorijden,

Liefs mama

Teresa said...

Totally cute! Great album. I can relate to you...I live in south Texas and today its 70F here... :)

Edleen said...

hi Manon! lovely post and fab photos!!! hope you're doing well and have a great week ahead :)

Lisa said...

I love your december daily album, aren't they fun to put together?